Welcome to New to Stamping!
Perhaps you were a follower of Patricia Stamps for the last fifteen years or perhaps you are New To Stamping! Either way, we’re here to help. We are a stamping family and we love to share our creativity with others and empower new stampers to get started.
All you need to get started is stamps, ink and paper. Your choices for each of these materials is vast. We’ve been in this business for over fifteen years and we can help you make decisions that will make the best use of your hard earned dollars.
New to Stamping? Here are a few do’s and don’ts .
- Start with a good basic set of supplies (such as the starter kit from Fun Stamper’s Journey)
- Buy quality supplies. Buying cheap (or inferior) supplies will give you final projects that look cheap.
- Learn to use what you have purchased. There are so many things you can do just with what comes in a basic starter kit. Master those items and enjoy everything they do to make your projects shine.
- Buy everything you see. Because we as crafters are visual, we tend to want everything we see. Over purchasing is a common problem for crafters. We see everything that everyone else is making and we want all of those supplies and we want them all right now.
- Be afraid to ask for help. Due to the fact that we have seen many design styles come and go, we can help you find your voice, or your style. Feel free to send us photos of your projects and let us give you tips to help make your project into exactly what you want it to be.
Furthermore, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to get in touch via the form below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Finally, please visit us at www.FunStampersJourney.com/Patricia to place an order. If you are new, start with the “Join Us” button and get the best starter kit that money can buy.
New to Stamping aka PatriciaStamps